Haven't had that come up yet. It was a thought exercise only when I
first heard abotu these units. I had the exact same thoughts abotu
the deck that mounts in a computer driectly - not good enough for pros.

Others might have responses... but no, I wouldn't. Maybe for
someone's childhood memories, but not for permanent archive, or for
preservation, no.

So far all my clients have chosen the better way!

<L>
Lou Judson  Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689