From: Encoded Archival Description List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Grant Buttars
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 10:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: DSpace

Has anyone had any experience of using EAD in DSpace?  I am making
preliminary investigations into this and, from what I've read online,
this should be possible.  We will probably also be looking to inter-link
EAD and other metadata within a METS environment - again I'm interested
in whether DSpace is worth investigating as a vehicle for this.

Many thanks

---------------------------------
Grant E. L. Buttars
Deputy University Archivist