Dear ARSC folk-

I am curious if anyone out there has compiled an exhaustive,
semi-exhaustive (or just plain exhausting) list of PD recordings. As a
Latin music collector I have found certain tracks that have popped up
with differing names on "budget" labels like Varsity. I seem to recall a
thread from sometime ago that dealt with this question but I do not
remember anyone having a single database of all the music that fell into
this category.

Does such a thing exist or am I searching for Chimeras?

Please ping me off list so as not to bother the mainstream with what I
believe might be fairly described as arcana...

AA