Well, you know people, it all depends on the specific era the artist
is (re) creating! It would be most excellent to use the correct
hardware for the year of writing of each song... Just imagine the
array of recording devices in a classic American song collection...
Caruso to Sinatra... mind boggles.

<L>

Lou Judson  Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689