I have a novel use for something vintage - one of those wall racks
used to store carts ready to play would be ideal to hold bare hard
drives one per slot, I'd think...
I have lots of IDE drives with personal audio archives (not
insitutional ones, that would need more protection I'd think).

Just a thought.

<L>
Lou Judson  Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689