I think that a user should have all options to look for any of the names in
any "accustomed" form (included inversion):

Under the assumption (assumed, not decided) that Official Aramaic is the
preferred name coming first and Imperial Aramaic also a preferred name
coming second and Aramaic the deprecated name:
The entry horizontally displayed would look like: Official Aramaic, Imperial
Aramaic, Aramaic

and in an index, or when searching:
Aramaic see Official Aramaic
Aramaic, Imperial see Official Aramaic
Aramaic, Official see Official Aramaic
Imperial Aramaic see Official Aramaic
Official Aramaic

In terminology management systems it is state-of-the-art to use layout
features and position for distinguishing between these (sometimes subtle)
differences, such as for example:
Official Aramaic (first position in the entry display, boldface, red)
Imperial Aramaic (second position in the entry display, boldface, red)
Aramaic (third position in the entry display, normal, black)