Thanks very much, Ray.

The namespace information page is an really excellent idea--and we METS
types need to take a page from the MODS book in this regard.  I'm going
to put this matter on our next METS Board meeting agenda.

Best,
Rick

Ray Denenberg, Library of Congress wrote:
> Ok Rick, we now have the 3.3 schema at
> http://www.loc.gov/standards/mods/v3/mods.xsd and we'll maintain the
> latest 3.x version at that URL, as suggested. (Have also put namespace
> information at http://www.loc.gov/standards/mods/v3).
> --Ray
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Beaubien"

>>> useful. So let's say we have a version 3.4, then 3.5, and then
>>> 4.0.   Then the version 3.5 schema would remain permanenty at