http://www.personal.psu.edu/jxa16/blogs/resource_description_and_access_ala_rep_notes/2009/03/report-on-the-meeting-of-the-joint-steering-committee-32009.html

John Attig's Blog on the March meeting of JSC is a live link from the
recently posted "Outcomes", and is far more informative.

Two MARC related things which lept out at me:

-Fictitious persons are persons.  I wonder if this will changed coding
of such in MARC from 650 to 600?  I would favour that.  The line
between real persons and fictitious ones is slim.  Some maintain that
Jesus, for example, is a mythical person.

-The list of relators will be one alphabetical list.  Great.  I find
the present multiple lists extremely difficult, particularly in view
of the fact that many of us will be using software which does not make
the work/expression/manifestation record distinction.  It will be much
easier to locate 100/600/700 $e terms.