Dan Hicks <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I am surprised to not
> find Stephanie Meyer's "The Host" on this list. Not that I liked the book
> much at all, but it has been in the top ten or fifteen of the NY Times
> Bestseller list for many months. I thought that would get it a nomination.

Ah, yes, Stephanie Meyer. I know people who say they want to invite
writers who draw members to a convention, but when I ask why Stephanie
isn't in the list for consideration it's a deafening silence. Is it
possible that
SF/F fandom is just as cliquish as the lit-crit crowd, about whose
cliquishness we complain bitterly? That would be ironic...

--
  Helge Moulding
  mailto:[log in to unmask]                        Just another guy