> There are quite a few science fiction novels involving children or aliens and
> telepathy, but we have yet to locate one to match this description. Some
> findings so far: Wyndham's "Midwich Cuckoos" and McCaffrey's "The Rowan."

Stories about telepathy were a lot more popular in the late fifties and in the
sixties, it seems to me. Have you considered stories by Alexander Key
(e.g. Escape to Witch Mountain), or by Zenna Henderson (e.g. No Different
Flesh)?

--
  Helge Moulding
  mailto:[log in to unmask]                        Just another guy