Monica McAbee <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>  By the way, her name is spelled Stephenie. That's tripped me up a couple
> times when looking her up in our library catalog. (Hooray for truncation.)

Shoot dang. I'm usually pretty good with retaining a visual memory of
name spellings. Perhaps this betrays my own stunning lack of interest
in stories that even remotely touch on things vampirical. I think the last
vampire story I read and truly enjoyed was Butler's Kindred. What a
howling pity that she had to go and die.

--
  Helge Moulding
  mailto:[log in to unmask]                        Just another guy