Hi Jorge,

I've been using iZotope Rx for a couple of years and am reasonably
happy with it. And while I use it for cleaning up "live" recordings
instead of old media,  it's very flexible and precise.
Also, Adobe Audition has some nice tools built into it. I've never
used it but saw it demoed at the ARSC conference at Stanford and it
looked nice ( a little limited for my use though).

http://www.izotope.com/products/audio/rx/

Steve Koto