   Hi Listers,

     I'm probably one of the few on the list that is an "
Audiophile." That translates to "Music is fun and not a business."
"Thank God" might be the next phrase  but since my business supplies
tooling to those that manufacture solid surface and cast marble to
the construction industry I think we're both in the same boat. To the
point!

  Analog tape is where the great recordings started and I'm keeping
it going by filling my home with around 20  or so analog RTR
machines. I belong to an audio group in Richmond Va. and they all
marvel at the sound of tape. I just bought a one inch two track ATR
and have nothing to play on it. I feel like I just bought a tuxedo
and only have a pair of brown shoes--- no place to go!

   If anyone out there has a one inch two track tape  that would show
off what my machine can do and would CONSIDER sending it to me I'd
appreciate it. The Genre isn't as important as the musical content.
If a lister has a safety copy of the Beatles, any recording, I can
send an armed carrier along with my first born for insurance-:),  Any
and all costs and insurance would be covered, of  course.

    any reply will be appreciated,  Ken Fritz