   Hi Aaron,

   The machine is as new can get. It was delivered to the person I
bought it from just a few months ago. It was used to  produce one CD
and that was it, about 20 hours. It also came with a 1/4 inch 2 track
head block that is still wrapped from ATR Services. The ARIA
electronics were adjusted for both head blocks. I can't wait to hear
the difference between the ARIA  electronics and the stock ATR
electronics I have on the other two machines.

   I believe your machine is the Frankenstein that PMR offers for
about $28,000.   It's good to know that they're others out there that
need a mental adjustment:-)

   regards, ken Fritz