Our summer public hours are(Monday - Saturday 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m)
http://www.lrdudc.wrlc.org/jazzhours.html

We are housed inside of the Learning Resources Division and their summer hours are:
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
http://www.lrdudc.wrlc.org/lrdschedules.html
So any hours between the above can be accommodated.
(Sorry for any confusion)

Please RSVP to [log in to unmask], the time and  number of people. We
will try to accommodate ALL requests.

Felix E. Grant Jazz Archives
4200 Connecticut Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20008
Directions: http://www.lrdudc.wrlc.org/jazzcontact.html

Metro: http://www.wmata.com/rail/station_detail.cfm?station_id=9

Sincerely,

Rachel Elwell, Media Technician
Judith Korey, Curator
Felix E. Grant Jazz Archives
http://www.lrdudc.wrlc.org/jazzhome.html
202 274 5265

The Felix E. Grant Jazz Archives celebrates the release of the District of Columbia's quarter, featuring Duke Ellington!
The Felix E. Grant - Duke Ellington Story on Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jazzarchives/sets/72157613193838988/

Felix E. Grant Digital Collection
http://www.aladin.wrlc.org/gsdl/collect/grant/grant.shtml