Best luck! I was being half fascetious anyway. I'd be intrestedin
what you turn up.

<L>
On May 26, 2009, at 7:58 PM, Ken Fritz wrote:

   Hi Lou,

   I'm a subscriber to TTP and appreciate the quality that tape
delivers.

   I'm hoping to find a few listers that have studio tapes from
groups that never made the big time but cut great sounding tapes.
I've managed to purchase tapes from  now defunct studios in Memphis
and LA but all are 1/4 or 1/2 inch two track at i5 or 30 ips. I'm
hoping to find a few 1 inch two track tapes if they're out there.

   thanks for the reply, Ken Fritz