… and hire a pair of burly roadies to carry it, and a kit of
alignment tools for the setup at each location … and change the tape
every 30 minutes …
…and someone like me will walk in with a 722 in a shoulder bag and do
a better job, maybe?
{just pulling chain…)

But the most important thing will always be *where you put the mics*!

<L>
Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689