I doubt our friend makes recordings, he just want to play back on it.
Sad, as there are people who could make records with it!

By the way, I have been trying to find a chart or diagram of the
record/play curves for 30 vs 15IPS - can anyone here point me to one
online?

I have a client who wants to do half speed transfers at home…

Thanks,

Lou
Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689