   Hi Lou,

   It's great that a high end dealer contributes to the list. We need
feedback from those that are retired, in the recording business, and
rely on those that appreciate good music and are willing to pay what
it takes  to hear good music from great gear.

     My 67 years old bones have made a few recordings in Richmond,
Va.  Sue and I hauled my Ampex 351-2, Peluso 2247 SE mikes and Atlas
11Ft stands to a few venues and are pleased with the recordings we
made, all orchestral at the University Of Richmond.

   I've had an Ampex 440 C machine fitted with new Flux MS  heads
that I'll be using instead of the 351. I've been told numerous times
I need to chuck the analog tape machines and go digital.  I've hired
a few lummoxes to cart the machines in and around Richmond and
they're all licensed  to carry guns-- needed in downtown Richmond.

   Lou, please send me a shipping address and I'll send you a few
CD'S of the recordings I've made. If you have an RTR machine I'll
spring for a few reels of tape.

   Ken