Just got home within the hour. Have 500+  email (NOT counting  200 78-L and
ARSClist mails) to go through.

I took photos and will share in next day ot so.
But here are the headlines - not in any special order:
1. Vinnie Pelote is new President Elect!
2. Tim Books is new Program Chair!
3 (Me? I'm Treasurer again - but then I ran unopposed.
4. The Lifetime Achievement Award went to Cristobal Diaz
4. The ARSC AWard for Distinguished  Service went to Ward Marston.
5. The Biggest news - next conference is May 18 to 21st 2010 in NEW
ORLEANS!!!
Other big items.... The First Sounds group presented and played a
Phonautograph EVEN earlier than the history busting one played last year.
And Leah Biel's documentary was FABULOUS! And every one of you will want a
copy. Mike will be offering them here when he gets back and catches up on
all  HIS lists!
Well, off to read my non record/phono mail.
Great seeing many of you!
Steve Ramm

cntnew00000007)