I will be attending ALA this July and would also be interested in these
discussions, I would have loved to have attended the recent conference on
Ethics of Information Organization but it was too close to Memorial Day for
my scheduling...I look forward to reading about the presentations etc  Hope
you continue to expand these initiatives for cataloging research  Best
regards, Karen W

Karen Weaver, MLS, Adjunct Faculty, Cataloging & Classification, The iSchool
at Drexel University, College of Information Science & Technology,
Philadelphia PA email: [log in to unmask] / Electronic
Resources Statistician, Duquesne University, Gumberg Library, Pittsburgh PA
email: [log in to unmask]