Hi Everyone -

I just wanted to send an e-mail to invite you and your staffs to the
Department of the Interior Library on Thursday, May 7th from 2:00 to 4:00
pm for a free DOI Library Training Session, "Searching for Law Review
Articles on Westlaw."

This class will teach attendees how to access and utilize Westlaw's
wide-ranging database of hundreds of law journals to find specific,
full-text articles using citations, subjects, and keywords. Expert
electronic database searching techniques taught in this session will allow
any researcher to find that previously impossible to find article. This
program will be conducted by a Westlaw trainer.

All that are interested are invited.  The DOI Library is located in the
Main Interior Building, located at 1849 C Street, NW, Room 1151 in
Washington.  Space is limited so please contact the Library by phone at
(202) 208-5815 or by e-mail at [log in to unmask] to let us know you will be
coming.    For more information about future DOI Library Training Sessions,
we encourage you to visit our Training Sessions website at
http://library.doi.gov/programs/training/index.html .

We hope to see you here on May 7th!

George Franchois
Director