Good Morning,

Please post the following DTIC JOA:

Announcement No:  	DTIC-23-09	   (Federal-wide)
Title/Series/Grade: 	Librarian, YA-1410-02
Opened:		01 May 2009
Closes:		22 May 2009
Location:		Ft. Belvoir, VA

http://jobsearch.usajobs.gov/getjob.asp?JobID=80749536

DTIC offers competitive salaries, flexible work schedules, family
friendly
environment, employment related paid training and education, bonuses,
and awards.  We are seeking talented people who want challenging
assignments in a progressive organization.  Located at Ft. Belvoir, VA,
in the Andrew T. McNamara Headquarters Complex, we provide on-site
access to free parking, free state-of-the-art fitness facility, a
federal
credit union and a fee-based child care development center.  Please feel
free to forward this message to individuals who might be interested in
such a
position.

Want more information about DTIC?  Go to: www.dtic.mil     Select "About
Us"