Headings and references should be based on usage, not on headings found in
bibliographic records, and especially not on headings found in records
that are not cataloged according to AACR2 rules.  Ignore the heading in
the Dutch record unless it provides information useful in making additions
to the name heading or breaking conflicts.  Assuming that the statement of
responsibility is an accurate transcription, you could make a cross-ref
from

Lucae, Aug. $q (August), $d 1835-1911

Adam L. Schiff
Principal Cataloger