From: "Roger Kulp" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 9:52 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Fw: Decca/London phase 4 stereo series

Are you aware that there are London Phase 4 titles from the mid to late 60s
that were pressed by RCA in the US ?I have four of these
SPC21011,21017.21024,and 21026. These are deep groove RCA pressings.1s to 3s
stampers,all from Indianapolis.I have three non Phase 4 Londons from the
late 60s,of HvK and Ansermet,that were also pressed by RCA.One of these has
a sleeve that says "Manufactured Exclusively for Members of The RCA Record
Club."

They sound a lot like the RCA/Decca Reader's Digest set of a few years
earlier.

The RCA pressed Deutsche Gramophons of the same period,are an
improvement,BTW.

Roger