Tom Fine:

> I don't have any factual reporting to back this up,
> but the process I would think occured was that
> Decca pressed the records and put them in the
> patented lined inner sleeves in England and these
> were batch-shipped to places around the world where
> they were sleeved and shrink-wrapped and re-boxed for
> distribution to the retail channels.

This is exactly what I was told by DECCA recording
engineer John Dunkerley and other DECCA employees.

--

Best regards,

Goran Finnberg
The Mastering Room AB
Goteborg
Sweden

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Learn from the mistakes of others, you can never live long enough to
make them all yourself.    -   John Luther