Are there any stereo CDs of volume 1?

Interesting thing about this record is my memories are sparkling
clear, and listening to the amazon samples, it is pretty lane and
amateur by today's standards. I'm not knocking it, just noticing that
I hear it better in my mind than it sounds now for real! Opposite of
how I find the Beatles recordings, for instance (oops - is this
another can o' worms? Hope y'all don't hate them too!}
<L>
Lou Judson  Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689