This defect and problem has been occuring on ASRCList for a couple of
months now. While harmlss, it is very annoying and I would hope the
list owners are continuing to find the reason and stop it... it is
confusing to first time posters, and annoying to many of the rets of us!

Hoping for repairs,

Lou
Lou Judson  Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689