I decided to "google" Arthur Badrock this evening, and really did not
expect to find much, if anything.
You see Arthur was my grandad, I am the daughter...of his daughter Nina.
I never realised until now, when we are seeing how many people are sending
messages and are planning on attemnding the funeral, how well know my
grandad was, and how many people he was in contact with.
Thank you to Bill for posting this message on here to tell more people the
sad news, we have tried to tell everyone that grandad left details of, but
it seems that there is a limit to who we can contact.
The email address given in Bills post is actually for Arthur's son,
Lindsay.
I hope that my grandads memory will live on in the love of music that you
all have.
Best wishes
Emily