John,--and other BIBCO reporters:  Our intention is that both groups in the list I sent earlier have submitted stats reports, and we have received them.  The upper group is the list of BIBCO reports in our file.  The lower group is the set of CONSER reports in our file.

The list I sent is not alphabetical, so it may be tough to find Brigham Young where you'd expect it near the top of the BIBCO list, but it's among the BIBCO reports--about 18th from the top.  The strange arrangement is a convenience for us, since the file of reports mixes your CONSER and BIBCO submissions and sorts them by...but that's more than you'd wish to know about a system I hope to replace.   A colleague in our reorganized division helped me with this task today, and he uses the full names of institutions, where I used my own short forms.

Should we have a CONSER report from BYU?   That would be a new development, and it's possible that I've missed that signal here at LC.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions!  Thanks.  Carolyn

>>> John Wright <[log in to unmask]> 6/4/2009 5:12 PM >>>
Carolyn, both groups listed below say you have already received the reports.  Is that correct, or is one of the groups still needing to send their reports.  I thought I sent BYU's report yesterday, so I think the upper group is the one that has sent reports.  Could the bottom group still need to send their reports?
John