To the PCC Community,  In the recent physical move of the Coop Section, our computers and personal phones moved very efficiently.  Unfortunately moving the Coop Section's fax machine (202-252-2082) will require more attention from the technical folks here.

Please direct any fax messages for the Coop staff to the fax machine for the Cooperative and Instructional Programs (COIN) Division: 202-707-0810.

If you are sending surrogates in non-roman languages for review, and your reviewer has given you an alternate fax number, that's fine as well.

We'll let you know when our Coop fax is operational again.  Thanks.