Please join Luis Cabrera, RR Bowker Government Sales Executive for
demonstration/training sessions on RR Bowkers' Global Books in Print
(BIP) database offering.
When: June 30th, 2009, 9:30 and 1:30
Where: LC FLICC/FEDLINK training room, John Adams Bldg., Room LA216,
2nd and independence Ave, SE, Washington, DC. 2 blocks north of Metro
Capitol South station (Blue/Orange line).

GlobalBooksInPrint.com* is the world's largest, unbiased, web-based
bibliographic resource. Find what you*re looking for quickly and easily,
using our comprehensive database of almost 20 million books, e-books,
audio books, and video titles available from 43 different markets
worldwide. GlobalBooksInPrint.com features over 462,000 tables of
contents, 3.4 million annotations, and 3.5 million reviews of titles by
more than 426,000 publishers, as well as extensive cover images and
author biographies.

With every GlobalBooksInPrint.com subscription, Bowker also offers
complimentary PatronBooksInPrint.com* access, which features all the
content of GlobalBooksInPrint.com, designed specifically for use by your
patrons or customers. Also included is complimentary access to Fiction
Connection*, Bowker's comprehensive online readers' advisory tool,
featuring AquaBrowser* technology.
Come join me for an interactive session on Globalbooksinprint.com on
June 30th 2009.
Cordially,

Luis Cabrera
Federal & Latin American Markets
Bowker, a Cambridge Information Group Company
5322 North 5th Street
Arlington, Virginia 22203
866-815-3332 Toll Free
703-528-5010 Office