  There are two attachments regarding this new service as well.  I was
wondering if you would be able to forward this invitation to the users
of FEDLINK.  With the recent acquisition of Knowlegis, the Roll Call
Group has added a Congressional Staff Directory and Congressional
Communications tool to our suite of services.  We will be hosting two 30
minute Webinars to provide an overview of the Knowlegis tools.  The
dates are: Thursday, June 25, 2009 at 11:00Tuesday, June 30, 2009 at
2:00 If you are interested in attending the Webinar, please RSVP to
[log in to unmask] or call me directly at (202) 438-2738.
Please feel free to pass along this invitation to others who may be
interested.  Attached, please find two brochures on the service.

PRODUCT SUMMARYKnowlegis is the premier online suite of tools, data and
services to successfully manage your interactions with key policymakers.
 This service includes: Congressional Staff ListingsAccess the most
accurate and up-to-date listings of congressional staff
available*guaranteed. Elected Officials DataRely on our comprehensive
database for up-to-date contact and biographical information at the
state and federal levels. Capitol Messenger Create targeted e-mails to
congressional staff and print communications to elected officials.
BlackBerry and Handheld Data Access Retrieve Knowlegis data and e-mail
or call elected officials and their staff with your BlackBerry* (or
other handheld device). Knowtify Alerts Receive e-mail alerts on changes
in congressional staff, press releases, news, or town hall meetings.
Town Hall Meeting Alert Center Access the only database available of
upcoming town hall meetings, press releases, and news on Members of
Congress. Best Regards,

Patrick RiendeauGalleryWatch, a Roll Call Group business
50 F Street, NW Suite 700Washington, DC  20001Office: (202)
438-2738Toll Free (888) 508-9815Customer Support (202) 248-5300Fax:
(202) 248-5301www.gallerywatch.com

James W. Oliver
FEDLINK Vendor Services Coordinator
Library of Congress