Good Morning,

Please post the following DTIC JOA:

Announcement No:  	D93140    (Public - U.S. Citizens)
Title/Series/Grade: 	Supervisory Librarian, YC-1410-02
Opens:		      23 Jun 2009
Closes:		      02 Jul 2009
Location:		      Ft. Belvoir, VA

http://jobsearch.usajobs.gov/getjob.asp?JobID=81648528

DTIC offers competitive salaries, flexible work schedules, family
friendly environment, employment related paid training and education,
bonuses, and awards.  We are seeking talented people who want
challenging assignments in a progressive organization.  Located at Ft.
Belvoir, VA, in the Andrew T. McNamara Headquarters Complex, we provide
on-site access to free parking, free state-of-the-art fitness facility,
a federal Credit union and a fee-based child care development center.
Please feel free to forward this message to individuals who might be
interested in such a position.

Want more information about DTIC?  Go to:
www.dtic.mil

Thank You!
Catherine Samuel
DTIC Personnel Admin Team