Colleagues:

I am working on research into the future of libraries. I know that is quite a broad topic so what I am trying to target in on is the predictions or trends in libraries for the next 3-5 years.  These futuristic changes/ideas can apply to either the physical concept of the intellectual property of a library.  I am specifically interested in corporate, federal or special libraries.  What I would like to ask each of you,  is that through either your research, knowledge or experience , can you provide me with any input or best examples of the library of the future.  Please send all you responses to my email listed below.

Thanks in advance for all your assistance with this research.

Paulette Hasier, Ph.D.

Support Contractor for DARPA

Office of Management Operations

DARPA Library, Library Task Manager