Apologies for cross postings.

The Eastern CONTENTdm Users Group 2009 Planning committee is pleased to
announce that the preliminary program is now available on the conference
wiki at:
http://poplar.palinet.org/contentdm/index.php/2009_Conference_--_Prelimi
nary_Program

Program

Sessions include:

*     Google Analytics & CONTENTdm: Harness Up Your Repository Metrics

*     More metadata than you can shake a stick at: How 52 metadata
fields makes our Oral History Project more usable

*     Digitizing the Holland Land Company Maps: Workflow, Digital
Preservation, and Intern Education in a Small Repository

*     Migrating a legacy collection into CONTENTdm

*     Digital Libraries on a Budget: Building Collections through
Interdepartmental Collaboration

*     CONTENTdm Metadata Decisions

*     CONTENTdm Collections: Lessons Learned

Other events include:

*     Virtual Poster Session

*     CONTENTdm Update with Claire Cocco

*     Time for networking, collaborating, and problem-solving

Registration

You can register online at:
https://apps.business.yale.edu/dc/condm/new.do

More