Please join MarketResearch.com representative for an interesting presentation of the benefits of using Marketresearch.com for your company and market research projects.

When: July 15th, 2009; 9:30 and 1:30

Where: Library of Congress, FEDLINK Training Room, John Adams Building, Room 216. 2nd and independence Ave, SE. Capitol South Metro stop, Blue/Orange lines.

Registration: Please e-mail Jim Oliver, [log in to unmask], to register for either session. Please forward to colleagues who might have an interest in the presentations.

MarketResearch.com has over 250,000 market research reports.  The collection spans over a 1,000 different categories from 650 of the leading market research publishers. The reports cover everything from new product trends to competitive analysis of a new or existing market.

Profound is a subscription service that has over 450,000 research reports from 120 of the leading market research publishers. Our subscription allows you to purchase sections of reports including charts, tables, chapters or graphs, as well as full reports to meet your business needs.  The collection spans over 30 industries and 700 market segments.

MarketResearch.com Custom - Tailor-made research solutions and cost effective business analysis are delivered by leveraging our knowledge of syndicated research and our network of publishers, industry analysts, and subject-area experts.

Charles J. DeFilippo

Government Account Sales Manager

 (240)747-3085

See you then,