From: Lahoski, Carol Civ USAF AFMC 812 TSS/ENTL
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 4:20 PM
To: Shiplett, Darrell Civ USAF AFMC 812 TSS/ENTL
Subject: AFFTC Technical Library Excess List #09-80

Excess List #09-80

Heat Treating, Jan-Dec 1983

Heat Treating, Jan-Dec 1984

Heat Treating, Jan-Jun 1985

Journal of Imaging Science & Technology, Vol. 43 Jan-Feb 1999

Journal of Pressure Vessel Technology, Vol. 96 Aug 1974

Journal of Pressure Vessel Technology, Vol. 97 Feb, May, Aug, Nov 1975

Journal of Pressure Vessel Technology, Vol. 110 Aug 1988

Journal of the Helicopter Association of Great Britain, Vol. 11 1957 (Bound)

Journal of the Helicopter Association of Great Britain, Vol. 12, Feb, Oct, Oct 1958

Journal of the Helicopter Association of Great Britain, Vol. 13 1959 (Bound)

PC AI, Sum, Fall, Win 1987

PC AI, Jul-Dec 1988

PC AI, Jan-Dec 1989

PC AI, Jan-Apr, Jul-Dec 1990