Hello All,

I am John Mitchell, Special Markets Territory Representative for CQ Press.

I wanted to send the following invitation to an information session regarding our Political Contact Suite and a Networking Reception to the lists for librarians that are responsible for or have a part in the responsibility for the analysis and selection of online reference materials. I hope that you can make it, although space is limited so we ask that everyone please RSVP.

Please click on the invite link below in order to open the invitation. We will be having shuttle buses between the convention center
and our office and they will be departing at about 5:15PM and 5:45 PM. The CQ Press office  is located several blocks from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station on the Orange Line at 2300 N St. NW, Suite 800

Washington, D.C. 20037  . I look forward to meeting you.

http://www.sendaninvite.com/yi8.asp?u=6980&c=&fr=em&i=I6980_622009121159&g=7DF6577C-52C1-55BB-E168-977C753799E8&v

Best wishes,

John L. Mitchell

Special Markets Territory Manager

CQ Press, A Division of SAGE
2300 N St. NW,
Suite 800

Washington, D.C. 20037
(o) 202.729.1380

866.4.CQPRESS (427.7737) x. 1380

(c) 703.489.2074

(f) 202.729.1806

www.cqpress.com

FEDLINK IDIQ: LC09D7044

2009 SLA Annual Washington, DC

Booth # 1247

CQ Press Political Contact Suite

CQ Press has launched its renowned Political Contact Suite, available for the first time in an online format, giving government relations professionals fast access to contact and profile information for key political decision makers.

Previously only available in print as the highly regarded "redbooks," this integrated online resource is comprised of eight authoritative directories including Congressional Staff Directory, Federal Staff Directory, Judicial Staff Directory, Homeland Security Directory, World PowerBase, Washington Information Directory and Almanac of Federal PACs.

Users will find answers to questions such as: Who are President Obama's appointees and staffers? Where did they previously work? Which members of Congress serve on which committees? Who makes significant campaign contributions? And, most importantly, how can they be reached? With almost 170,000 contacts, profiles and biographies for the members and staff of Congress, the federal government and the judiciary, as well as nongovernmental organizations, this is an unmatched source of information for business and law school students, career services, alumni offices and others.

In addition, the Political Contact Suite incorporates cross-searching capabilities across CQ Press publications such as CQ Weekly, CQ Researcher and CQ Almanac and makes this vital information even easier to access. New list-building and downloading capabilities allow users to arrange contact information into manageable spreadsheets with a few mouse clicks. Discover the benefits, including:

       Exclusive, in-depth biographies and profiles
       Daily updates
       Keyword and advanced search functionality
       Personalized profile set-up options
       Unlimited users
       Usage statistics (COUNTER Compliant)

Free Trial Access
Through June 30, CQ Press is offering free trial access, providing the opportunity to discover the depth and breadth of information contained in this comprehensive resource.

Special Discount
Order the entire CQ Press Political Contact Suite or any single directory by June 30, and save an additional 15 percent off.

For information about the free trial and discounted pricing, contact John Mitchell at 703-489-2074 or E-mail to [log in to unmask]