Hi Everyone -

I just wanted to send an e-mail to invite you and your staffs to the Department of the Interior Library on Tuesday, June 23rd from 10:00 am to noon for a free DOI Library Training Session, "ProQuest National Newspapers Collection: Introduction and New Features."

ProQuest's National Newspaper package provides the Department of the Interior (through the DOI Library website, http://library.doi.gov) with online access to the most respected national and regional newspapers from across the U.S. The titles in ProQuest National Newspapers offer researchers thorough coverage of local, national, and international events with journalistic balance and perspective. Attendees will learn how to browse and search through ProQuest's collection of full-text articles from the Christian Science Monitor, Los Angeles Times, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, and Washington Post dating back to the 1980's, using helpful browsing and searching tips offered by a Proquest trainer.

All that are interested are invited.  The DOI Library is located in the Main Interior Building, located at 1849 C Street, NW, Room 1151 in Washington.  Space is limited so please contact the Library by phone at (202) 208-5815 or by e-mail at [log in to unmask] to let us know you will be coming.    For more information about future DOI Library Training Sessions, we encourage you to visit our Training Sessions website at http://library.doi.gov/programs/training/index.html  .

We hope to see you here on June 23rd!

George Franchois
Director
U.S. Dept. of the Interior Library