There are two attachments regarding this new service as well.  I was wondering if you would be able to forward this invitation to the users of FEDLINK.

With the recent acquisition of Knowlegis, the Roll Call Group has added a Congressional Staff Directory and Congressional Communications tool to our suite of services.  We will be hosting two 30 minute Webinars to provide an overview of the Knowlegis tools.  The dates are:

Thursday, June 25, 2009 at 11:00

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 at 2:00

If you are interested in attending the Webinar, please RSVP to [log in to unmask] or call me directly at (202) 438-2738.  Please feel free to pass along this invitation to others who may be interested.

Attached, please find two brochures on the service.

PRODUCT SUMMARY

Knowlegis is the premier online suite of tools, data and services to successfully manage your interactions with key policymakers.  This service includes:

Congressional Staff Listings

Access the most accurate and up-to-date listings of congressional staff available.guaranteed.

Elected Officials Data

Rely on our comprehensive database for up-to-date contact and biographical information at the state and federal levels.

Capitol Messenger

Create targeted e-mails to congressional staff and print communications to elected officials.

BlackBerry and Handheld Data Access

Retrieve Knowlegis data and e-mail or call elected officials and their staff with your BlackBerry® (or other handheld device).

Knowtify Alerts

Receive e-mail alerts on changes in congressional staff, press releases, news, or town hall meetings.

Town Hall Meeting Alert Center

Access the only database available of upcoming town hall meetings, press releases, and news on Members of Congress.

Best Regards,

Patrick Riendeau

GalleryWatch, a Roll Call Group business

50 F Street, NW Suite 700

Washington, DC  20001

Office: (202) 438-2738

Toll Free (888) 508-9815