Dear JSTOR Participants and prospective participants;

Yoy are invited  to a JSTOR training session on Thursday, June 18th from 11:00 AM-1:00 PM at the FLICC/FEDLINK offices in Room 216 of the John Adams Building of the Library of Congress, 101 Independence Avenue, S.E., Washington, D.C.

 In this training session, you can:

-Hear about JSTORs background and government library participation
-Learn how to efficiently and accurately find articles in JSTOR
-Get useful training materials to teach others how to search JSTOR
-See examples of upcoming new functionality and our Web 2.0 presence
-Share ideas on how to educate patrons about their access to JSTOR and increase discoverability
-Ask questions of JSTOR staff

The session is free, but please register early as space is limited.   To register, please reply to [log in to unmask] and give the name, institution, and email of each person attending.   Snacks and beverages will be provided!

Thank you for your interest in JSTOR and we hope to see you at the training session!

Warmest regards,

Laura Sialiano, Outreach and Participation Services
Jennifer McKillop, User Services
Kristen Garlock, User Services

Contact us

 See you there and please register directly with JSTOR.

Jim

2008 JSTOR | All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy |

James W. Oliver
FEDLINK Vendor Services Coordinator
Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20540-4935