From: Lahoski, Carol Civ USAF AFMC 812 TSS/ENTL
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 9:11 AM
To: Shiplett, Darrell Civ USAF AFMC 812 TSS/ENTL
Subject: AFFTC Technical Library Excess List #09-87

Excess List #09-87

Books

Advances in Engineering Data Handling Case Studies, 1984

Basic Flight Physiology, 1992

Building a Secure Computer System, 1988

Careers Without College Computers, 1992

Careers Without College Health Care, 1992

Complete Reference Access 2000, 1999

Creating Expert Systems for Business & Industry, 1990

DOS Undocumented, 1990

Electronic Office Procedures, 1987

Engineering & Industrial Graphics Handbook, 1982

Engineering with Excel, 2002

Essential Guide to MS-DOS 5 Programming, 1992

Excel 2002 Formulas, 2001

Expert Systems Handbook, 1990

Guide to Microsoft Excel for Scientists & Engineers,2000

How to Write & Present Technical Information, 1991

Human Factors Engineering, 3rd ed., 1970

Kalman Filtering Theory & Practice Using MATLAB, 2nd ed., 2001 (2 copies)

Leadership Challenge, 1995

NASA Pert in Facilities Project Management, 1965

Organizational Careers: Some New Perspectives, 1977

Partnerships, 1995

Project Management, 1963

Project Management Handbook, 2nd ed., 1988

Safety & Health for Engineers, 1994

Spreadsheet Tools for Engineers Excel 2000 Version, 2000 (4 copies)

Understanding GPS Principles & Applications, 1996

What Every Engineer Should Know About Computer Modeling & Simulation, 1985

Windows 2000 Performance Guide, 2001

Carol Lahoski

AFFTC Technical Library

812 TSS/ENTL