I am delighted to announce that the following two individuals were elected to positions as representatives to the PCC Policy Committee, each with three-year terms commencing October 1, 2009.

Margaretta Yarborough (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill), has been re-elected for another term to represent BIBCO.   John Riemer (University of California, Los Angeles) was selected as the new CONSER representative.

I want to thank all the candidates for their willingness to stand for election and to the Nominating Committee for assembling such an outstanding slate.

Welcome, John, and welcome back, Margaretta.

David

David Banush

Associate University Librarian for Access Services

Brown University Library

Box A, 10 Prospect Street

Providence, RI 02912

Tel: 401-863-6848