From: Encoded Archival Description List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wojciech Wo¼niak
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 1:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: [MARKUP] The upcoming release of the EAC-CPF schema and Tag Library

Hello everybody!
Does anybody know where the EAC-CPF schema and Tag Library will be published?

greetings
Wojtek

od	Dot Porter <[log in to unmask]>
odpowiedz do	Encoded Archival Description List <[log in to unmask]>
do	[log in to unmask]
data	14 sierpnia 2009 10:23
temat	Fwd: [MARKUP] The upcoming release of the EAC-CPF schema and Tag Library

This came across several other listservs, but I didn't see it on the EAD list. Apologies if I just missed it, and for any cross posting

(I'm not associated with this project at all, any questions should be addressed to the message originator).

Thanks,
Dot