From: Lahoski, Carol Civ USAF AFMC 812 TSS/ENTL
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 11:09 AM
To: Shiplett, Darrell Civ USAF AFMC 812 TSS/ENTL
Subject: AFFTC Technical Library Excess List #09-91

Excess List #09-91

Books

Aerospace Telemetry, 1961

Aerospace Telemetry, Vol. II, 1966 (3 copies)

Armed Forces of the Soviet State a Soviet View, 1975

Basic Properties of Matrix Algebra, 1967

Calculus of Variations, 1963

Chebyshev Polynomials in Numerical Analysis, 1968

Civil Defense a Soviet View, 1970

Computer Solution of Linear Algebraic Systems, 1967

Differential Topology First Steps, 1968

E.U.P. Concise Dutch & English Dictionary, 1958

Fundamentals of Tactical Command & Control a Soviet View, 1977

Guide to Technical Literature Production, 1961

How to Write Plain English: a Book for Lawyers & Consumers, 1979

Introduction to Microelectromechanical (MEM) Microwave Systems, 1999

Introduction to Optimization Practice, 1969

Lectures in Projective Geometry, 1962

Logic & Algorithms, 1966

Manual of Writing Behavioral Objectives, (no date_

Meteorology for Pilots, 1940

Microwave Passive Direction Finding, 1987

People, the Army, the Commander a Soviet View, 1970

Photographer's Answer Book, 1978

Physics of Stereo/Quad Sound, 1977

Pilots' Airplane Manual, 1940

Science of Photography, Rev., 1976

Symposium on Optimization, 1969

Statistical Analysis of Series of Events, 1966

Style Manual for Citing Microform & Nonprint Media, 1978

Unified Algebra & Trigonometry, 1955

Writing Behavioral Objectives, no date

Carol Lahoski

AFFTC Technical Library

812 TSS/ENTL

306 E. Popson Ave, Bldg 1400, Rm 110

Edwards AFB, CA 93524-3360

661 277-3606

Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]