Please join representatives from the SAGE Library Sales Team for an informative presentation highlighting SAGE's electronic journal and reference portfolios.  In addition to learning about our content-rich resources, we will be giving basic demos of the award-winning SAGE Journal Online and SAGE Reference Online platforms.  See below for more detailed information on the electronic products available to FEDLINK members.

When: Thursday August 13, 2009 | 9:30am and 1:30pm

Where: Library of Congress FEDLINK Training Room, John Adams Building, Room LA216

Registration: Please e-mail Jim Oliver, [log in to unmask] to register and forward to any colleagues who may be interested.

The follow SAGE electronic products are available to FEDLINK librarians at a 35% discounted rate:

For more information, visit SAGE's FEDLINK site at www.sagepub.com/fedlink.

Thanks and see you on Thursday August 13th,

Jim

James W. Oliver
FEDLINK Vendor Services Coordinator
Library of Congress