From: Lahoski, Carol Civ USAF AFMC 812 TSS/ENTL
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 11:09 AM
To: Shiplett, Darrell Civ USAF AFMC 812 TSS/ENTL
Subject: AFFTC Technical Library Excess List 09-89

Excess List #09-89

Books

Advances in Microwaves, 1974

Algebraic Eigenvalue Problem, 1965

Applied Mathematics for Engineers & Scientists, 1965

Astrophysics & Space Science, 1965

Computer-Communication Network Design & Analysis, 1977

Dictionary of Contemporary American Usage, 1957

Electro-Optical Systems Performance Modeling, 1993

Encyclopedia of Connectors, Vol. 3 Bk. 1 & 2, 1989

Encyclopedia of Connectors, Vol. 4 Bk. 1 & 2, 1990

Essentials of Russian, 3rd ed., 1958

Hydraulic Cylinder Products, 1970

Introduction to Semiconductor Physics, 1964

Method & Theory in Experimental Psychology, 1953

Microcomputer System Design an Advanced Course, 1984

Microwave Circuit Design Using Programmable Calculators, 1980

Monopole Elements on Circular Ground Planes, 1987

New Handbook of Troubleshooting Techniques for Microprocessors & Microcomputers, 1984

Photographic Optics, 1950

Physical Properties of Materials for Engineers, Vol. 1-3, 1982

Project Gemini, 1969

Satellite Experimenter’s Handbook, 1985

Spectrum analyzer Theory & Applications, 1974

Time-Series computations in FORTRAN & FAP, 1966

Wireless & Personal Communications Systems, 1996

Wireless Personal Communications Systems, 1997

Carol Lahoski

AFFTC Technical Library

812 TSS/ENTL

306 E. Popson Ave, Bldg 1400, Rm 110