From: Lahoski, Carol Civ USAF AFMC 812 TSS/ENTL
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 11:09 AM
To: Shiplett, Darrell Civ USAF AFMC 812 TSS/ENTL
Subject: AFFTC Technical Library Excess List #09-90

Excess List #09-90

Books

Analysis of Numerical Methods, 1966

Applied ECM, Vol. 1, 1978

Applied ECM, Vol. 2, 1982

Applied Mathematical Science, Vol. 21 Supersonic flow & Shock Waves, 1948

Calculus, Vol. I 2nd ed., 1967

Calculus, Vol. II 2nd ed., 1969

Caring for Photographs, 1972

Collection of Technical Papers AIAA 2nd Computers in Aerospace Conference, 1979

Copyright Handbook, 1978

Elements of Mathematical Astronomy, 1962 (2 copies)

Energy & Aerospace an Anglo/American Conference, 1978

English Russian Dictionary, 1959

Optimum Systems Control, 1968

Pleasure of Guns, 1974

Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Neural Networks, Vol. 1-7, 1994

Proceedings of SOUTHEASTCON ’77, 1977

Schaum’s Outline of Theory & Problems of Punctuation, Capitalization, & Spelling, 1977

Tables of the Binomial Probability Distribution, 1949

Trigonometry, 1946

Carol Lahoski

AFFTC Technical Library

812 TSS/ENTL