Still space available, particularly, the afternoon session.
Please join Ms. Hannah Bucholz, Blackwell, for an introduction to the latest update to the Blackwell Collection Manager.
Blackwell will begin testing and releasing the new version of Collection Manager, our online acquisitions and collection development tool, to customers over the next two months.
The new Collection Manager is an intuitive collection development tool, which utilizes Endeca search technology on top of an improved and significantly larger database with a FRBR based record architecture. The new Collection Manager also reflects feedback from our customers received during the development process and our Beta users.To ensure the best possible transition for your library that carefully considers training and support, the migration of data, as well as your scheduling needs, your Blackwell Regional Sales Manager, Hannah Bucholz, will be conducting 2 training sessions on August 19th, at 9:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. at the LC John Adams Building, FEDLINK Training Room, LA216, 2nd and Independence Ave, SE, Wash, DC.To register for either of these training sessions, please contact Jim Oliver at [log in to unmask]            Thanks and see you August 19th.Best wishes,HannahHannah Lin BucholzBlackwell Regional Sales Manager, Atlantic Territory [log in to unmask] Tel Toll-Free: +1 866-515-9593JimJames W. Oliver
FEDLINK Vendor Services Coordinator
Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20540-4935
V-(202)707-4960, F-(202)707-4955